Thursday, 7 November 2013

You are my sunshine

You know how you and I laughed until sunrise, through all the disaster? That's how I want to spend the rest of my life.

That moment with ants crawling on you, with the coffee in my hands and the vast expanse everywhere we looked. That's how I want to talk every evening.

Or that story you told her about us while I looked on baffled. I want that to be our real story.

The secret superman moment or the crazy star gaze. I want those to be forever moments.

The way you pulled me, firmly, far, but close, or the way you held me. That's how I want to feel everyday.

Your intense intensity, your gentle gentleness, your sincere sincerity. You, in all your you-ness, just the way I like it.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you are in love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagining that our imagination is realty, turns realty into a figment of our imagination - sometime it's called daydreaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have started writing convoluted sentences that take me three shots to understand. :P

      Delete
    2. looks like V is in love or/ imagining to be -;)

      Delete
  3. Ok so simply put - don't be fooled by it, it's not reality, it's your mind playing games with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so simply understood - i was born out of my parents imagination? or their minds playing games with each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Adults,

    Please take your fighting off my blog :-P

    Love,
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the flame and the world is your Tinder. Simple and Refreshing.

    5-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Long time since I saw you on my blog, 5-D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been busy, goals, life, setbacks etc. That 2013 post, need a coffee to read it. brb!
    5-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. :-) sorry for the long post..

    ReplyDelete